Friday, September 2, 2022

Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember


Hi all and welcome to STAMPtember®! Cardmakers from all over the world are celebrating with Simon Says Stamp, including me. I am always excited for STAMPtember® and looking forward to the collaboration reveal between SSS and other companies.Anyway, as we kick off the celebration, I am featuring this fun Happy Face set and made a couple cards that I hope make whoever received them smile.




I started by stamping the circles in various color then I stamped the face. Originally, I was going to use a strip sentiment, but I made a booboo and ended up with the circle sentiment to cover it, which is better than my original plan. This is what I call happy accident. Hah!!




I simply change the color variation a bit for my second card. Other than that, same steps and all.
By the way, Simon Says Stamp also have several special offer going on. One of them is below, a free Layered Dots stencil with a purchase of $30 or more. 




Let's get this party going shall we? Head on to Simon Says Stamp blog for links to all the blogs that joining the STAMPtembver celebration. Cheers....

15 comments:

Joanne said...

How can you not smile when you see these adorable little faces?

Natalie Blais said...

Super Cute card! Thanks for the inspiration and smile!

Gretchen Wilson said...

I’m smiling because of you! Cute card!💜🤗🍂🍁

Angela Sprouse said...

So cute!!

Judy Inukai said...

What a fun cheerful card.

Sandy M said...

Such a happy card and I needed that today.

Maureen Reiss said...

These are soooo Fun & Super Cute!!!

Heidi said...

such a happy card - so fun!

Barb said...

What an awesome release! I love so many of the products-and the designers have rocked their samples too! Love the colors of your card

surprise me said...

Back at you! Smiles

Lagene said...

Ssoo CUTE!

Golda said...

Love all those happy faces!

NickiB said...

These are precious! I think I saw these in the LIVE the other day. They made me smile then as well.

Annette Lund said...

Happy cards!

Linda P said...

Fun card and I like the choice of colors.

Spellbinders' March Stitched Die

Hi there creative peeps. Happy March. I want to pop in today to share my Spellbinders' March Stitching Die Club card. Spellbinders has l...