Sunday, September 4, 2022

Spellbinders September Glimmer Hot Foil Set

Hi all. I am excited to share the card I made using Spellbinders' September Glimmer Hot Foil of The Month set. I have to admit this card came out better than the way I envision it. As I work on it, I keep making changes here and there from my original plan & am happy with the result.




To start, I ma
de the background using Beveled Diamonds 3D Embossing folder. Adhere the embossed panel to the card base. Next, I hot foil the leaves from the set 3 times with Aura hot foil roll. Color them with come ink blending and die cut it with the coordinating die. At first, I was going to use the diamond shape for the center of the leaves, but then I thought I should do something different. I decided to use a circle for the center. So, I hot foil the sentiment and die cut it with a circle and ink up some color around the circle. Then I added liquid glue on the back of the circle and went ahead adding and trimming the leaves as I filled up the circle. Then I adhere the whole wreath with foam adhesive. 




I hot foil the flower that come with the set a few times and also die cut some branch from gold cardstock for filler. Tuck them in around the wreath and finish by adding some sequins. 

That's all from me today peep. I hope you enjoy today's card and may your Labor day weekend be a good one. Cheers. 

No comments:

All The Sentiments

 Hi friends. Today, I hope to bring smile and joy to you through my cards. First up is this card featuring  Dancin' Birthday Dragon from...