Monday, September 5, 2022

Spellbinders' September Small Die

Hi there. Today, I am sharing Spellbinders' September Small Die of The Month set, which is one of the many Spellbinders club kit. 



 
I die-cut several of the leaves from the set and added some colors with ink blending. Once that done, I added the stitches and once I completed the stitches I layered them with their coordinating back. Put aside. For the background, I embossed a panel with Leafy 3D Embossing folder. Gently colored the panel by adding some green ink blending. Adhere the leaves with foam adhesive and tucked in silver threads underneath. Finish by die cutting the sentiment that comes with the set.

Pretty easy peasy. Well, almost. Hah! The stitching is a little extra work, but since the eaves are small, I got the stitching done pretty quick. 

Hope you get some crafting done if you have day off today. Wishing you all a gorgeous day.

No comments:

Glimmering Buttercups

 Hi there. As fans of hot foiling, I am excited that I get to play with the new Spellbinders Glimmering Buttercup Glimmer Plate & Stenci...