Thursday, September 8, 2022

Spellbinders' September Large Die Set

I have to admit that usually I am not that much into making fall theme card. But, when I saw Spellbinder's September Large Die of the Month set, I thought, oooh, this one is a fun one to play with.


I found that as long as I incorporated some teal or pink to my fall card, I love it better. I don't know, I just  need something besides yellow, brown, orange mix. I die cut all the pieces for this card from white cardstock and colored all the pieces with Copic markers. Done with the coloring, arranged all the pieces on the panel that I embossed with Dazzling Dots Embossing Folder. Finished by adding the sentiment and some enamel dot stickers.

Well peeps, that's all from me today. Hope you enjoy today's card. Till next time.

1 comment:

Cindy C. said...

So cute!! I like this softer and bright palette for the Fall icons.

Glimmering Buttercups

 Hi there. As fans of hot foiling, I am excited that I get to play with the new Spellbinders Glimmering Buttercup Glimmer Plate & Stenci...