Sunday, September 11, 2022

Fall Birthday Card

Last week, I made a card using Spellbinders' September Glimmer Hot Foil of The Month set and change the center of the set from the supposed diamond shape to circle. Well, I love that set so much, that I decided to make another card and this time showing it's original diamond center shape. 



I hot foiled and die cut the leaves frame. Then colored with some random ink blending. Die cut the diamond center and put aisde. Next, I worked n  the background, which I embossed with.Dazzling Dots Embossing folder. I love this background, cause literally I could use it for any occasion. It makes interesting background without taking away from the main image. Adhere panel to card base and then arrange the leaves frame. For the sentiment, I used one of the sentiment from Yana's Sentiment Glimmer Hot Foil Plate and adhere it to the card with foam adhesive. I actually almost consider this card done after that, but decided to add a couple more leaves and flower.



Hope you enjoy today's card! 

1 comment:

Glimmering Buttercups

 Hi there. As fans of hot foiling, I am excited that I get to play with the new Spellbinders Glimmering Buttercup Glimmer Plate & Stenci...