Saturday, September 17, 2022

Love, Hope & Joy

Hi everyone. Today, I am back with a Christmas card featuring the same Spellbinders Folk Song set that I used on my previous set. I love this set. It reminds me of Scandinavian design, which I adore.





To start I die cut all the pieces for the bird. I adhered a dark blue cardstock behind the bird that I just hand cut. Put the bird aside and I start working on the wreath. Added a poinsettia from Holiday Blooms Etched Dies set. For the sentiment, I hot foil one of the sentiment from Mini Christmas Sentiment Strips Glimmer Hot Foil and finally finish the card by adding some enamel drop on the dots on the tail.

I think I am in love with this set. That's all I have for now. Have an awesome weekend!

No comments:

All The Sentiments

 Hi friends. Today, I hope to bring smile and joy to you through my cards. First up is this card featuring  Dancin' Birthday Dragon from...