Saturday, October 1, 2022

Spellbinders' October Glimmer Hot Foil of The Month

Hi all. Happy October! Yep, we're officially entering the last quarter of 2022. Time flies, isn't it? After a hot summer in Texas, I am grateful for the cooler weather.

Today, I have a beautiful hot foil set to share. Introducing Spellbinders' October Glimmer Hot Foil of The Month set. As soon as I saw it, I was in love.




The background was what I called happy accident. I was using the Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Hot Foil Plate on a piece of folded cardstock and the top piece was foiled perfectly (which I used on previous card HERE) and the second layer has this beautiful embossing.. So, I simply saved it for my next project, which is this one. Next, I hot foiled the Poinsettia with Matte Gold hot foil roll., die cut and colored it with Copic markers. Adhere it to the card with foam adhesive. Then I foiled the sentiment that comes with the kit. Die cut and also adhere it with foam adhesive. I finished the card by adding some rhinestones.

I love the way this card turn out. Well pees, I hope you enjoy today's card.  Stay tune for more Spellbinders in a coming day.

No comments:

All The Sentiments

 Hi friends. Today, I hope to bring smile and joy to you through my cards. First up is this card featuring  Dancin' Birthday Dragon from...