Sunday, October 2, 2022

Stitched Ornament

Hi everyone. Today, I am showcasing Spellbinder's October Large Die of the Month set
Spellbinders Clubs are easy and fun because there is no minimum commitment and one can join/cancel any time from the account (you don’t need to reach out to Customer Support to do it, it is all straightforward). You can read the total Clubs FAQ HERE.




With this die set, you can make a simple card, or you can also go big and make a fancy 5x7 card. Yep, this whole thing actually lay flat, so you can ship it easily. I started with 5x7 cardstock panel that I embossed with Argyle Socks Embossing Folder. Then I used the display dies to create the display frame to hang the ornament.




And, the best thing about sending card like this, you can always take the ornament off the display frame and use it to decorate your Christmas tree. Fun, right?



 
I hope you enjoy today's project. Spellbinders Clubs are of great value and quality. There are multiple “value” Club options available, too, if you wish you get multiple Clubs. Feel free to email me if you have any question about it. 

No comments:

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...