Tuesday, October 11, 2022

The Ton Fall/Holiday 2022 Release

 Hi all and welcome to The Ton Fall/Holiday release. I am so excited to share this release as the sets are simply beautiful & fun. As soon as I receive my package, I got busy playing.


First up, is my favorite from this release, the gorgeous Coming Up Iris stamp set..




I heat embossed the flower on watercolor cardstock, add the watercolor it and once dry, I die cut it with Climbing Iris Coordinating die. After debating whether I should use colored cardstock or not, I ended up adhering it to plain white cardstock as I feel the white really make the flower pop. And, more often than not, simplicity let things shine in my opinion.

Next, I played with Belated Iris stamp set (this set also coordinated with Jumbo Iris Layering Stencil , which I used below on my 3rd card).




I paired the Iris with a strip of rainbow strip that I created with alcohol ink. Heat embossed the Iris, add watercolor, die cut it with Jumbo Iris Coordinating die, trim and adhere to card. Finish the card by adding sentiment and some Light Purple Opaque Rhinestones.

For my 3rd card, I am showcasing Jumbo Iris Layering Stencil. Seriously, I think Iris is one of those flower that's so much fun to color. I mean, I just go wild with the color combo. :)




Here, I thought the pine branch from Holiday Cones Outline (older but timeless set) would make a fun background for this flower. I kind of like the light feathery look of it. What do you think?

Now, how about a couple Christmas cards? The Jolly Season Large Stencil is sooo fun! You can keep it simple with just a few color of you can go with more colors that make it even merrier. This stencil cover a whole cardstock sheet and you can get 4 cards done at the same time or you can just use one section at a time.





Below are a couple of the cards that came out from the sheet above. I'll share the other 2 cards on my Instagram later on.





Fun & merry Christmas cards, right? I really love playing with The Ton large layering stencil. The gorgeous design is my top reason and second, I can get 4 cards done quick this way. My teammates has work hard to make awesome projects for this release. Please visit their blog below & leave some love. Let us know what you think of this release. Happy Tuesday!!

2 comments:

Aileen said...

Absolutely beautiful, love those soft colours, can't wait to get hold of these stencils and stamps. Xx Aileen

Lori m said...

Gorgeous cards, hugs, Lori m

Glimmering Buttercups

 Hi there. As fans of hot foiling, I am excited that I get to play with the new Spellbinders Glimmering Buttercup Glimmer Plate & Stenci...