Saturday, October 15, 2022

Spellbinders' Vintage Camera

Hi all. Today I am showcasing one of the new release product from Spellbinders. When I first saw the 3D Vignette Collection by Becca Feeken, I knew right away I 'd pick  the 3D Vignette Twin Lens Camera Etched Dies. I come from a family that loves photography and my younger brother actually has a small camera collection including a couple vintage one. So, I knew I'd have fun playing with this set and I was right. :)




I decided an aqua color camera would be cool looking.  Besides, the color match my crafting room color. Hah!  The cool thing about this project, is the fact that you can flat it, so you can actually mail it!! How cool is that? Once the camera part's done, simply pick the pictures that you want to use for the insert. Of course,  you could also just decorate each insert and create fun art pieces. I used our doggies pics.




There are 4 slots inside the camera, but I only have 3 dogs, so I only did 3 insert. I'll do the 4th when I can manage to take good pic of all our 3 dogs together or I might just do a journaling card.



On my Instagram I'll share a short clip of this project. That's all from me today and I hope you all are having a good weekend.

No comments:

All The Sentiments

 Hi friends. Today, I hope to bring smile and joy to you through my cards. First up is this card featuring  Dancin' Birthday Dragon from...