Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Folk Art Ornaments & Winter Wonderland

Hi all. Today, I am sharing some cards featuring a couple sets from this month Spellbinders' release. First up, is this card I made using Spellbinders Folk Art Ornaments Stamp & Die set



How gorgeous are these ornaments? I just love the designs/ I simply stamped the ornaments, colored them with Copic and die cut them. I decided to add some shimmer with metallic watercolor to make the ornaments shine. For the background I used my favorite holiday embossing folder, the Ski Lodge  Embossing Folder. I am obsessed with this embossing folder!! Finish the card with hot foiled sentiment from Mini Christmas Sentiment Strips Glimmer set. I used this set on this card and the next two cards below.

The next card featuring the Winter Wonderland set.


For this one, I used Leafy 3D Embossing folder for the background. I love this image, so I ended up making a second card and just varied the design a bit.


Last but nit least, another card using the deer image from the same  Winter Wonderland set.


How sweet is this deer? As you can see, I love playing with embossing folder. For this one I used Argyle Socks Embossing folder.

I hope you enjoy today's cards. That's all from me today. May your day be a good one/ Cheers..

No comments:

All The Sentiments

 Hi friends. Today, I hope to bring smile and joy to you through my cards. First up is this card featuring  Dancin' Birthday Dragon from...