Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Geometric Flower

Hi all. Today, I am  featuring Spellbinders' Geometric Flower Background Glimmer Hot Foil from the Sealed by Spellbinders Collection. I love this plate as it has a contemporary look to it. And, it comes with matching Layered Geometric Flower Stencils.



I first hot foiled the background with one of my favorite hot foil the Matte Gold hot foil roll.  Then I used the layered stencils to color the openings. For the sentiment I used More Sentiments Hot Foil and Yana's Layered Script Sentiments.. To finish I added some enamel drops to the center of the flower.

This card comes together pretty quick that I actually did another background panel with this same set. Ready to be use for another card. :) Well, that's all from me today. Wishing you all a beautiful day.

No comments:

All The Sentiments

 Hi friends. Today, I hope to bring smile and joy to you through my cards. First up is this card featuring  Dancin' Birthday Dragon from...