Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Spellbinder November Club Kits

Hi everyone. Happy November. Hope you all are doing well. I am back today sharing some cardmaking inspiration. Today, we have new Club products from Spellbinders and I have three projects from 3 of the monthly sets to share with you.

Spellbinders Clubs are easy and fun because there is no minimum commitment and one can join/cancel any time from the account (you don’t need to reach out to Customer Support to do it, it is all straightforward). You can read the total Clubs FAQ HERE.

First card is one I made using Spellbinders' October Glimmer Hot Foil of The Month set which I paired with Geometric Flower Background Glimmer Hot Foil from October release.




I started by hot foiling the background and then fill in the open space using the coordinating stencil. Once that done, I hot foiled the flowers and leaves from the October glimmer set and die cut it. Colored with Copic markers, For the sentiment I used one of the sentiment from More Sentiments Hot Foil and adhere it to the card with foam adhesive. Then I arranged all the flower and leaves on the card.

For my next card, I used  Spellbinders' October Small Die of The Month. I love, love, love this set!



Anytime I get to work with flower dies it always bring me great pleasure. How could I not, when I get to play with such beautiful set. I simply die cut the pieces from various color cardstock and arranged them on the card. Sentiment again from More Sentiments Hot Foil set. Finish by adding enamel drops to the center of the flowers.

Last but not least, my third card featuring Large Die of The Month Set.



The layering on this set is beautiful & elegant. And the whole card actually came together pretty quick.  

That's all I have for today. I hope you find today's cards inspiring and hope you find some times to get crafty this week. May this month be a good month filled with many blessings for us all.

1 comment:

Lori m said...

Stunning cards, hugs, Lori m

Glimmering Buttercups

 Hi there. As fans of hot foiling, I am excited that I get to play with the new Spellbinders Glimmering Buttercup Glimmer Plate & Stenci...