Monday, April 3, 2023

A Couple Thinking of You Cards

Hi all. Happy March. Today I am featuring Spellbinders April Embossing Club Kit. The pattern on this embossing folder is simply gorgeous and I made 2 cards because of it. 


For my 1st card, I simply tapped blue and green ink pad on one side of the embossing folder and then run it through the machine. Then I die cut some flowers from Spellbinders' January Large Die Club Kit of the month and add those to the card. For sentiment I used hot foiled sentiment from Everyday Sentiments 2 Hot Foil plate.

Since my first card is so pastel, when I did the 2nd card, I repeat the same step as above, but I inked up the embossing folder twice. Once I ran the embossing folde rtrhough the machine, I gently lift up the folder flap without moving the cardstock and ink up the folder once again as I am hoping this will give me darker color result. I actually had to do this twice as my 1st attempt was a bit messy as I must have moved the cardstock a bit and I ended up with blurry, messy lines.



This time I paired it with an older hot foil set, Blooming Ornament Glimmer Hot Foil Plate & Die setwhich I still love. I am in need of more thinking of you cards, so I stayed with thinking of you sentiment on this card.

And, I want to do a quick shout out to my big brother, Jeff. Today is his birthday and I honestly feel so lucky to have an amazing big brother like him. He is kind, wise, funny and someone I look up to. Have an amazing year, Jeff and wishing you all the best. 

That's all for me today and have a wonderful week everyone!

No comments:

All The Sentiments

 Hi friends. Today, I hope to bring smile and joy to you through my cards. First up is this card featuring  Dancin' Birthday Dragon from...