Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Spellbinders Embossing & Stitching Dies Club Kit

Hello friends. Today I have a couple cards to share. First up, my card featuring Spellbinder's April Glimmer Club kit.



 
Love this gorgeous foil leaves and it's perfect to make quick card. I simply hot foil the leaves twice on the card panel, colored them with Copic, trim the panel and adhere it to the card base. Finished by adding the sentiment.

My next card is showcasing Spellbinders' April Stitching Die Club kit 




I cut a panel slightly thinner than t he card base and then I embossed the card panel with Dazzling Dots Embossing Folder. Adhere the panel to card base. Next, I stitched the 3 layers of the seashell shaped cut out and die cut the frame and the sentiment. Once I have all the pieces I arranged them on the card. To finish the card, I die cut some flowers from last year Spellbinders' October Small Die of The Month. And added some enamel drops.

That's all I have for today friends. Hope you enjoy today's card and may today something good happened to you that make you smile. Cheers.

No comments:

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...