Monday, April 10, 2023

Floral Friendship Collection

Hi all. Today I am sharing several projects that I literally create in 1 day, thanks to the beauty of Spellbinders Floral Friendship Collection. This new collection is available now. Part of this collection that I used for my cards today are Floral Friendship o6x6 paper pad, Dimensional Butterfly Stickers (my favorite!!), Floral Friendship Printed Die Cuts and Floral Friendship Printed Die Cut Sentiments

Let's get on with the 1st card, shall we?



For the background I used one of my favorite embossing folder from Spellbinders, Dazzling Dots Embossing Folder. Adhere panel to card base. Next, simply arrange the printed flower die cuts on the card and adhere the oval sentiment to finish the card.

Besides flower and birds, butterfly is another image that I love working with. Below is the a simple and super quick card I made using the Dimensional Butterfly Stickers.




For the next few card cards below, I used the patterned paper from the paper pad and paired them with teh printed die cut and printed die cut sentiments.



The patterned paper on this paper pad are simply gorgeous and seriously if you want, you can just trim it and add sentiment and you're done. Or, you can do what I do, add some dimension by adhering additional printed die cute with foam adhesive.



A couple more quick cards.





On my ast card, I simply used 2 of the printed die cut to create frame for the sentiment. Finish by adding some rhinestones.



 

I finished all 7 cards in one afternoon. I have to say, I think this is one of the prettiest collection Spellbinders has released. I definitely love that I can finish this many cards in 1 day. It's very rare for me to be able to do so. I hope you enjoy today's inspirations. May your week starts off wonderfully.

No comments:

Glimmering Buttercups

 Hi there. As fans of hot foiling, I am excited that I get to play with the new Spellbinders Glimmering Buttercup Glimmer Plate & Stenci...