Monday, May 1, 2023

Spellbinders' May Club Kits

Hi all. Just like that we're entering the month of May. Felt like we just celebrated the New Year, isn't it? Well, new month means time go unveil new club kits from Spellbinders and this month's kits are festive!!

First up is my card showcasing Spellbinders' May Stitching Die Club kit. I love these balloons. This set is perfect to make fun birthday card and the stitching add that special touch.


Here I hot foiled the splatters from Splatter Sentiment Gimmer Hot Foil set in silver and then do the die-cutting. Stitched the balloons with silver threads and the adhere all the pieces to the card. Finish by hot foiling sentiment from More Sentiments Hot Foil on a strip of cardstock and add it to the card.

My 2nd card is highlighting Spellbinders May Embossing Club Kit.




This is a quick card. Here, I ink blended some colors to the card panel before doing the embossing. Then simply add the hot foiled sentiment strip and finished by adding some rhinestones.

Last, but not least is my card featuring featuring Spellbinder's May Glimmer Club kit.



 
Gotta love a good hot foil sentiment set. The fun thing is this set comes with the sentiment and the balloon die that allow you to create a balloon shape opening. Perfect for making shaker card.

So, what do you think of this month's club kits? Fun, right? I hope you enjoy all the projects and I wish you all a beautiful May.

1 comment:

Lori m said...

Gorgeous cards, each one is so pretty, hugs, Lori m

All The Sentiments

 Hi friends. Today, I hope to bring smile and joy to you through my cards. First up is this card featuring  Dancin' Birthday Dragon from...