Sunday, May 14, 2023

Stitched Kaleidoscope Hexi-Gem

 Hi all. It's new release day at Spellbinders and today I have a stitched card to share showcasing one of the new release set, Stitched Kaleidoscope Hexi Gem Etched dies.



What surprise me about this set is the layering dies that came with it, which I thought add a lovely touch. I die cut the pieces and did the stitching. And then layered all the pieces and adhere to card base. For the sentiment I hot foiled a sentiment from Be Bold Glimmer Sentiments set on a piece of black cardstock.

Well peeps, quick and short post for me. May his coming week be a good one for you all.

No comments:

All The Sentiments

 Hi friends. Today, I hope to bring smile and joy to you through my cards. First up is this card featuring  Dancin' Birthday Dragon from...