Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Hello Blooms

Happy Tuesday all. Am so glad that I get to play with this gorgeous Hello Blooms stencil * die bundle from Spellbinders.


This stencil is all in 1 sheet, so no chance of missing or misplace one of the layer. Once I finish with the stencil I die cut it with the coordinating die. Am keeping it simple and finish it by adding the sentiment.

Now, I actually have a story for this 2nd card. This one created by accident. Hah! When I first did the stencil I forgot to pay attention which side is the right side. Only when I finished coloring that I realized I had flipped the stencil. I re-did the stencil and made the 1st card above. Then, since I hate wasting stuff, I decided to see if somehow I can get a card out of this stenciled piece that I did wrong. I hold the cardstock t o the light and see if I can line up the die cut somehow and luckily I managed to do it and voila, ended up with a second card. Come to think of it, great way to get more out of the supply, right?



Now my 3rd card is using Best Wishes On Your Birthday Hot Foil combined with Spellbinders May Embossing Club Kit.





Finished the card by adding mix size rhinestones to make the card more festive and that's it.  That's all I have for today. I hope you enjoy all the cards. Thank you for stopping by here. Have a blessed day all.

Spellbinders' March Stitched Die

Hi there creative peeps. Happy March. I want to pop in today to share my Spellbinders' March Stitching Die Club card. Spellbinders has l...