Saturday, June 3, 2023

Spellbinders' June Club Kits

Hi friends. Happy month of June. I love June, cause after all it's my birthday month. So, a bit of favoritism there. I just got back from a 10 day trip to Berlin & Barcelona and getting back on the swing of things. With the beginning of a new month, that means it's time to celebrate Spellbinders' monthly kit.

First up is my card showcasing Spellbinders' June Stitching Die Club kit. This seashells set is perfect to make fun, summer birthday card and the stitching add that extra touch.



On this card I used More Sentiments Hot Foil and Yana's Layered Script Sentiments. Finished by adding some rhinestones.

My next card is featuring Spellbinder's June Glimmer Club kit. I really wish I have the Large Die Club kit for June as it would have been perfect for this card (trust me, you want this June Large Die Club Kit). Since I don't have it, I decided to just stick with the pretty, glimmering waves.
 

Finally, my 3rd and last card am using Spellbinders June Embossing Club Kit.




This is such a gorgeous pattern. I simply blended three different blue shades of ink on the panel before embossing the panel and then blended some more ink as well afterward. For the sentiment I used Be Bold Lowercase & Number Etched Dies set to spell the word hello and finish by adding the sentiment sticker with the word beautiful and butterflies from Dimensional Butterfly Stickers set.

Well, that's all I have for today peeps. Hope you enjoy today's cards and may you find some time get crafty this weekend. Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...