Wednesday, June 14, 2023

House Mouse Cards

Hi friends. Today I am back to share some cards featuring sets from the House Mouse collection. Am pretty happy to work with this collection since I do miss playing with critter sets. First up is this Daisy Mouse cutie. Daisies will always have special place in my heart, cause after all it's one of the flower I chose to use in my wedding bouquet.




For the card base I used the largest arch die from Essential Arches Etched Dies set. I cut the base and then a panel with the die where I stamped the image on. Ink blended some green on the bottom, color the image and I added a strip of metallic cardstock to create the look of globe. Finished with some enamel drops and sentiment from Yana's Layered Script Sentiments and stamped sentiment from Many Birthdays set,

On to the next card, featuring Spring Rain set, This one pretty straight forward. I simply stamped and colored the image. 



And, last but not least is my 3rd card showcasing this sweet  Bouquet For You set. I followed the design on my 1st card as I really love the arch shape card.
 



I had lots of fun making these 3 cards as it really been a while since I play with any critter sets. Hope you enjoy today's card and I wish you all a lovely day.

No comments:

All The Sentiments

 Hi friends. Today, I hope to bring smile and joy to you through my cards. First up is this card featuring  Dancin' Birthday Dragon from...