Thursday, June 22, 2023

Mandala Blooms

Hi friends. Today I am sharing a couple cards I made using the new release Spellbinders Mandala Blooms 3D Embossing folder. This pattern is so pretty and seriously it doesn't need much to make it stand out. For my 1st card, once I embossed the panel, I ink blended various blue ink on it. 



To finish simply added a hot foiled sentiment from More Sentiments Hot Foil. I also used this set for my second card. If you been following my blog for a while you see that I used this set a lot. 

For my next card, once I embossed the panel, I colored some of the raised part with Copic marker. Another way to add color to the panel. Here, I paired it with the pretty butterfly from Brilliant Butterflies Etched die.



 
I have to say the result from 3D embossing folder really is beautiful. You don't even have to color it if you don't want to. Well peeps, that's all I got for today. May your weekend starts off wonderfully.

No comments:

All The Sentiments

 Hi friends. Today, I hope to bring smile and joy to you through my cards. First up is this card featuring  Dancin' Birthday Dragon from...