Friday, June 23, 2023

Glimmer Birthday Cards

Hi all. Am popping in to share a couple birthday cards featuring the new hot foiled sentiments from Spellbinders. First up is this shaker card featuring Glimmering Poppin' Birthday Hot Foil Plate together with the big balloon die from Spellbinder's May Glimmer Club kit.



I enjoy making shaker card, especially a festive one. I also embellish the card with a couple candles from So Many Candles Glimmer Hot Foil Plates. Gotta love it when several sets work together. :)

For my second card I am showcasing Glimmering Hooray Hot Foil Plate. For the background I used So Many Candles Glimmer Hot Foil Plates with Mini Rainbow Hot Foil. With the rainbow colored candles, I don't feel the need to color the candles. Let those rainbow shine!



 
Time to get back on the craft table. Am really looking forward to get some crafting done this weekend as it is too hot to do any outdoor activity in Houston. Well, you could, I just don't want to. Hah!! Have a wonderful weekend all.

No comments:

All The Sentiments

 Hi friends. Today, I hope to bring smile and joy to you through my cards. First up is this card featuring  Dancin' Birthday Dragon from...