Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Make It Merry

Hi friends. Today I have a bunch of projects to share as I get to play with Spellbinders Make It Merry Holiday Kit set. I mean, thi s kit has somany parts, that literally you could easily completed 30-40 cards if you want. Of course, it all just depend on ho wmany items you want to layer on a card. It can be as simple or as fancy as you want.

My projects are mostly cards and 1 scrapbook page! Yes, I actually made a scrapbook page after all this year! Here's overview of all the cards.



Before we get to all the cards, let's get on with the scrapbook page, shall we? I hav eto say that my heart feel certain kind of joy in doing this page. The past few years I just been preserving my pics through Projects Life app and I love it because it's quick and easy. But, boy, do I miss doing actual scrapbook page. 




I basically just layered up the cardsboard stickers and all the printed pieces. I feel like not much words needed for the rest of the projects, as I basically just played with all th epieces that comes in the kitand mix and match them all. I'll just be sharing the close up pics of all the cards below. Though, side note the first 4 are my favorites. :)










For the 4 cards above, I paired the kit with the stocking dies from Spellbinders' July Large Die of The Month Set.






On this one below, I paired the Make It Merry kit with In The Pines Embossing Folder just to add a bit of texture.









Phew.... there you go. I didn't write the steps for these cards as I am sure you all pretty much know the steps. :) I hope you're enjoy browsing through the ideas and I hope somehow, someway I was able to inspire you to get crafty. That's all I have for today. Thank you for stopping by here.

1 comment:

Lori m said...

Gorgeous cards and scrapbook page, fantastic kit, hugs, Lori m

All The Sentiments

 Hi friends. Today, I hope to bring smile and joy to you through my cards. First up is this card featuring  Dancin' Birthday Dragon from...