Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Simon Hurley Snowglobe's Collection

Hi all. Today I am showcasing Simon Hurley Snowglobe collection for Spellbinders. I have soft spot for snow globe since I do have a small collection of Disney snow globe that I love. Anyway, whenever I get a chance to play with any snow globe related products, I do it in a heartbeat.

First up, is this card using Simon's Snow Globe Etched Dies set




It's pretty much a classic scene right to see Santa and his reindeer dashing from rooftop to rooftop? For the next card, we change scenery from city to the quiet forest scene using Woodland Scene Etched Dies set. As an animal lover this scene definitely pull me in and I find it peaceful.




And, last but not least also part of Simon SNow Globe collection is this Playful Poinsettia 3D Embossing folder, that comes with coordinating die.




I simply embossed the cardstock and splatter it with some gold watercolor. And, since I still have quite a bit of products left from Make It Merry collection and since I don't want it to go to waste, decided to add it here. 

Phew, feels like lately I've been sharing multiple cards. I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoy making them. For now,  that's all I have & I wish you all a lovely day.

No comments:

All The Sentiments

 Hi friends. Today, I hope to bring smile and joy to you through my cards. First up is this card featuring  Dancin' Birthday Dragon from...