Monday, October 23, 2023

More Autumn Serenade

 Hi friends. I am so into this month's Autumn Serenade collrection from Spellbinders that I am back with more projects to share.

First up is this card I made using one of the pattern paper from Watercolor Resist 6x6 Paper Pad



For the leaves I actually used shimmery watercolor so in person, this card is totally shimer especially under the sunlight. The butterfly is from Dimensional Autumn Butterfly Stickers .

Next, I am using Autumn Serenade 3d Embossing Folder and paired it with Sunflower Serenade Etched Dies. Sentiment from Always and Forever Sentiment Strips Press Plate..




And, last but not least, is this card using Layered Sunflower Stencil. The cool thing about this stencil is even though it's layered it all come in 1 large sheet, so at least you don't have to worry about losing or missing a layer. Considering the way I am crafting, often with so many stuff piled around, this may or may not happened once or twice. Hah!




For the sentiment, again I used sentiment from Always and Forever Sentiment Strips Press Plate. I have a lot of them just laying around since I made a bunch already for quick grab.

Okie dokie, that's all I have for today. Pretty good way to start the week, I'd say with 3 projects done. I did crafting quite a bit this past weekend, so stay tune for more Spellbinders goodness. 

No comments:

All The Sentiments

 Hi friends. Today, I hope to bring smile and joy to you through my cards. First up is this card featuring  Dancin' Birthday Dragon from...