Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Autumn Serenade

Hi there crafty friends. I am excited to share today's projects as the colors on this card are so my kind of colors. Let's get on with it, shall we?

First up is this soft pink hue card using Spellbinders Serenade of Autumn Foiled Vellum set.


I love, love, love this vellum design . It just so pretty with it's gold foil. I simply did some ink blending on the back of the velum and add glue behind the gold foil line so it wouldn't show through the front.  Added the beautiful, dainty butterfly from Dimensional Autumn Butterfly Stickers and finish with hot foiled sentiment from Yana Inside Card Glimmer Sentiment that I popped with foam adhesive.

Now, the next 3 cards, oh my word, I am in love with them. LOL, my friends said these are my kind of cards as the colors are totally my kind of color. I am using Autumn Serenade 3d Embossing Folder for all 3 cards and simply changing the placement of the cardstock to get the different look.



Once the embossing done, I ink blending the colors using  Distress Oxide Ink on the embossed side, then using wet watercolor brush, blend and spread the color even more. For the sentiment I stamped and die cut happy birthday sentiment from previously released set.




For the card above and below, I added butterfly from Dimensional Autumn Butterfly Stickers set. Am loving these butterflies. They make any card popped in a quick and easy way.




You know ho wyou made some cards and it just totally make your heart happy? These cards did this to me. I am super happy with the way they turned out and I hope you love them too and feel inspired to get creative. Thank you all for stopping by here and would love to hear your thoughts. Have a beautiful fall day, friends.

No comments:

All The Sentiments

 Hi friends. Today, I hope to bring smile and joy to you through my cards. First up is this card featuring  Dancin' Birthday Dragon from...