Monday, October 16, 2023

Spellbinders Stitched Christmas TRee

Hi friends. A bit of delay as life getting a bit hectic. Anyway, I am happy that I finally finish this fun Christmas card using Spellbinders' October Stitching Die Club kit.



 

I love the stitching pattern on the Christmas tree and also that it's only a few stitching required. You could get so many different look just by changing the tree and ornament color. For the hole area where the stitching goes, you could use rhinestones, pearl or enamel drops, which I chose to use for my card.

Just a quick post to share this and I have another post line up that I am super excited to share, because the cards I made are sooo my style. You'll see. Have a lovely day friends.

No comments:

All The Sentiments

 Hi friends. Today, I hope to bring smile and joy to you through my cards. First up is this card featuring  Dancin' Birthday Dragon from...