Monday, October 2, 2023

Spellbinders October Club Kits

 Hi there friends. Just like that we're entering the last 3 month phase on 2023. This month's kits from Spellbinders are full of fun & beautiful sets. Let's get on with it, shall we?

First up, I made this Christmas card using Spellbinder's October Glimmer Club kit and then simply color the image with Copic markers.  For the bouquet I used Copper hot foil roll. And, I love the dainty bow on this set & want it to stand out a bit from teh bouquet, so I hot foiled it using Magenta hot foil roll. Ii person you really could see the difference of the foil color.




For the next card, I am showcasing Spellbinders' October Large Die of The Month Set. This is one fun & gorgeous set! The fence actually popped, but can easily be flattened for shipping as there's scoring mark on each side that allow this.



Next, using one of my favorite color combo of blue and teal, am showcasing Spellbinders October Embossing Club Kit.



I paired up the embossed background with the bird from Christmas Bird Poinsettia Dies set. I love birds and thought this background is perfect to use with this bird since I've been wanting to use this bird ever since I got the set. :) Bird with Santa's hat, what not to love? That's adorable in my book.

And, my 4th card using Spellbinders' October 3D Embossing folder. Like most 3D embossing folder, I love to just let the pattern take center stage. For a little extra texture, I just added enamel dots on the dots on the pattern. Finish with a hot foiled sentiment,




I still have another card to share, but that card is still in progress at the moment. So, stay tune and I'll be back with one more club kit soon. That's all for me today. Have a blessed day everyone.

No comments:

All The Sentiments

 Hi friends. Today, I hope to bring smile and joy to you through my cards. First up is this card featuring  Dancin' Birthday Dragon from...