Wednesday, November 22, 2023

All Occasion Bow

Hi peeps. How's it going? Am popping in just just to share this card I made using Spellbinders All Occasion Bow


 
Large bow make everything more festive isn't it? For the floral parts I am just combining whatever left over I have from previous projects and used them here. That's all I have today. Sorry for the short post, but hubby is down sick and am finishing some last minute stuff at work and getting ready for Thanksgiving. If you're celebrating Thanksgiving, I wish you all a very happy Thanksgiving whether you celebrate them with family or friends and may they all be a good one. Cheers.

No comments:

All The Sentiments

 Hi friends. Today, I hope to bring smile and joy to you through my cards. First up is this card featuring  Dancin' Birthday Dragon from...