Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Spellbinders' December Club Kits

Hi friends. Happy December. Today, I have a few projects featuring Spellbinders December Club kit. First up is the card I made using Spellbinder's December Glimmer Club kit. I love when the foil set is flower related, just like this one. 




I simply hot foiled the flower corner twice to create the full frame and then colored them with Copic markers. For the sentiment I hot foiled one of the sentiment from Yana Inside Card Glimmer Sentiment and combined it with the birthday sentiment from sentiment from Yana's Layered Script Sentiments.

Next is the card I made using Spellbinders' November 3D Embossing folder.




Once I embossed the card panel, I colored the embossed flowers with Copic and add hot foiling sentiment that comes with the set. Finished by adding some enamel drops.

For my 3rd card, am showcasing Spellbinders November Embossing Club Kit.



I ink blended some red, pink and orange on the card panel before embossing it. I've been want to use Spellbinders Folk Song set again and thought this embossed background is perfect for it. Sentiment from Always and Forever Sentiment Strips Press Plate.

For my next card, was surprised at how much fun I had at making it. I wasn't too sure about this set till I start playing with it. The champagne bottle from Spellbinders' November Large Die of The Month Set just look so awesome and am planning to give this card to a friend who's getting married next year.



To make it more festive I added a bunch of rhinestones and clear open ring confetti to mimic the champagne bubbles.

And, finally last but not least am featuring Spellbinders' December Stitching Die Club kit,




I really liking dark color background more and more now. I also like the playfulness of the whimsical flowers.

I hope you enjoy today's projects and stay tune for a fun blog hop coming up on December 8th. You don't want to miss this inspiration galore! Take care everyone.

No comments:

All The Sentiments

 Hi friends. Today, I hope to bring smile and joy to you through my cards. First up is this card featuring  Dancin' Birthday Dragon from...