Friday, December 8, 2023

Spellbinders Fave Club Products Blog Hop


Hi friends and welcome to Spellbinders Fave Club Products Blog Hop. You should arrive her from the talented Ilina Crouse blog and in case you miss any link, I have the complete blog hop list  below. 

Now, I am a huge fan of Spellbinders Club Kits and honestly I can't just pick 1 favorite. I just can't. I literally going back and forth trying to decide which ones are my favorite and finally narrow them down to the 4 cards below.

First, is this card using Spellbinders' February Stitching Die Club kit (Pocket Full of Spring) and Embossing Club Kit (Hydrangea Bloom). I think these 2 kits perfectly compliment each other and not only that, both sets are so versatile and can be used for variety of occasions.

 

Next one on my favorite list is Spellbinders' November Large Die of The Month Set, Towering Blooms. I love the modern style of this set and the big pieces allow you to complete a card in no time without too much fuss.



And, of course, since I love floral glimmer plate, I am adding the August Glimmer Club Kit Over Flowing Floral Glimmer Plate to my favorite set list. Also the fact that it has coordinate stencil totally make this set a keeper in my book.




And, last but not least Spellbinders May Embossing Club Kit (Candles For Every Birthday). Why I love this set? Because when I am in a jam and need super quick birthday card, I can quickly make one with this embossing folder. It's perfect for quick card while still packing a punch.




Giveaway:
To celebrate this release, we are giving away a $25 gift certificate to 3 lucky blog readers – selected from the comments on our blog. Giveaway closes on Sunday, December 10th, 11:59 pm MST. The winner will be announced in this blog hop post the following Wednesday. The winner is responsible for shipping costs, duties, and taxes.

Please note, store credit (gift certificate) cannot be applied to Club Subscriptions. Store credit can be applied to shop past Club products, Club extras and regular releases.

That's all I have for today. I am the last stop of this hop and below is the complete list of the hop participants. Thank you all for stopping by here and for all your support. I appreciate you and wishing you a wonderful holiday season.


Spellbinders Blog
Jackie Pasko
Michelle Woerner
Lin Brandyberry
Alanna Moses
Rebecca Keppel
Teri Duncan
Carrie Rhoades
Jill Hilliard
Pam Sparks
Rachel Alvarado
Erin Thompson
Cassie Trask
Deborah Jenkins
Melody Rupple
Lauren Taylor
Ilina Crouse
Vera Yates <-- you are here

13 comments:

Pam Sparks said...

Fabulous cards Vera!

sharon g said...

Your flowers are SO CUTE. I love the details. The stitched one is my favorite.

Flo said...

I love that you use such bright lively colors

Lish said...

Really lovely cards. Nice layouts for the florals

Verna Angerhofer said...

All are so gorgeous! Very inspiring!

Ivyseabreeze said...

My favorite club is the stitch club. I am happy to see you showcase them here.

Carrianne said...

Beautiful cards Vera. Absolutely love the blue embossed background on your first card...my favorite! I think I have to purchase a stitched die set and give it a try, stunning! Again, your color choices are fabulous on your 2nd card and love the black background...a nice clean & simple card! The other 2 cards are very fun and colorful. Love the soft colors you chose. Truly inspiring. Thanks for sharing!

Tam said...

Cute cards. I like the overflowing flowers from the glimmer plate of the month. Thank care is super sweet. Thank you for sharing.

TK said...

Great choices! I love your first cards, the bolt backgrounds and beautiful forefronts are amazing

Lauryne Cunningham said...

Beautiful cards! I love the embossed candles!

Susie B said...

Thanks for sharing all your cards with us. I love seeing the bright colors.

Linda Fillds said...

Very nice job with your cards. I have not tried stitching yet but it is in the near future for me. Tyfs and hagd :)

Denise Bryant said...

Awesome floral designs and candles! Wonderful cards!

All The Sentiments

 Hi friends. Today, I hope to bring smile and joy to you through my cards. First up is this card featuring  Dancin' Birthday Dragon from...