Monday, December 25, 2023

Sending Hugs

Hi friends. Hope you're all enjoying this holiday season to the max. Am popping in just to share this cozy card featuring Spellbinders' House Mouse Snuggle Up set. Here at my neck of the wood, it's definitely not a white Christmas and this year, it's not super cold either. But, when it' cold, snuggling up is absolutely my favorite thing to do.



 
As someone who loves critters, when I saw this set, I was immediately drawn to it. It's cute & give me that cozy vibe, so am excited to play with it. I simply stamped and colored the image with Copic markers. Then I frame it using Nestabilities Hemstitch Rectangle Etched Dies Venise Lace. All in all this is a pretty quick card and I finished by adding some enamel drops. 

That's all I have for today peeps. Wherever you are and whether you celebrate Christmas or not, I wish that joy of the season be with you and your family.

No comments:

All The Sentiments

 Hi friends. Today, I hope to bring smile and joy to you through my cards. First up is this card featuring  Dancin' Birthday Dragon from...