Sunday, February 4, 2024

Spellbinders Stitched Floral

Hi friends. Happy February. I want to pop in today to share this card I made using Spellbinders' February Stitching Die Club kit, This month's kit is a beauty!



 
I used my favorite soft blue cardstock from Spellbinders called Glacier to die cut the background and used teal and green thread for the leaves and circles. As someone who loves soft colored cardstock, I try to keep several sets of this Glacier cardstock in my stash. Once I am done with al the stitching, I adhere all the pieces to the card base. For the sentiment, I hot foiled one of the sentiment from More Sentiments Hot Foil set. The complete the card, I die cut one of the flower from Four Petal Thank You Flower set a couple times and tucked it behind the sentiment.

Am pretty happy with the way this card turned out. That flower is a un one to stitch as you really can stitch it in different pattern. Here's hoping I'll get to do more card with this set. 

Friends, that's all I have for today. Till next time.

No comments:

All The Sentiments

 Hi friends. Today, I hope to bring smile and joy to you through my cards. First up is this card featuring  Dancin' Birthday Dragon from...