Sunday, January 28, 2024

Spellbinders January Stitched Die Club Kit

Hi friends. I've been doing some stitching this weekend and want to pop in to share this card I made using Spellbinders' January Stitching Die Club kit,



 
How adorable is this kit? This bee is a fun one  to stitch. And, if you're not into stitching, you really could just draw line with fine tip colored marker to create faux stitching. I happened to enjoy stitching, so I went for it. For the body I used double threads and for the wing to create a delicate look, I only use a single thread. Once I am done with all the stitching, I assemble the body and the wings and put aside.  For the background, I die cut the flower stems several times. I estimate where I want to adhere the bee and only added the glue on the body part at this point. This way, I can arrange the flowers all around it. Only once I am happy with all the flower stems placement that I added glue to the bottom wings and foam adhesive to the top wings for extra dimension.

Hope you enjoy today's card.  And, be sure to check out my Instagram account HERE as I posted more cards there than on the blog. Enjoy the rest of your weekend. Cheers....

No comments:

All The Sentiments

 Hi friends. Today, I hope to bring smile and joy to you through my cards. First up is this card featuring  Dancin' Birthday Dragon from...