Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Whale In A Bottle

My intention for 2024 is to create more using sets that are brand new to me. They might have been an older sets that were released last year or even 2 years ago, but they're still new to me because I haven't use them. Well, this set here, Spellbinders Whale In A Bottle, I got back in August 2023. 

I remember when I saw this set, I was like I have to have it right away. I can't wait. And yet, it sat on my box of sets to use for months. Whether it's work or other stuff, this set just sat there till this past weekend! I finally get to use it. Yay!


 
I had so much fun playing with this set. Whale is one of my favorite animal and quite a few of the Instagram account that I follow are whale related accounts. I am so thrilled for the way this card turned out and definitely am planning to create more with this set.

Hope you find some time to create this week. See you next time. Cheers....

No comments:

All The Sentiments

 Hi friends. Today, I hope to bring smile and joy to you through my cards. First up is this card featuring  Dancin' Birthday Dragon from...