Sunday, January 21, 2024

More Hummingbirds

Hi friends. This past couple of weeks, I've been enjoying crafting for the sake of crafting. It's not for any assignment. I find it as quite liberating and I've been making a bunch of cards. On my last post I shared a project using Spellbinders Hummingbird and Lily Dies from Bibi Cameron. Today, I am sharig another card I made using the same set, just changing the color theme and the sentiment.


 
For the next card, I am using just the lily from the set & paired with this super adorable Memory Box  Layered Hummingbird. I am pretty picky on the kind of bird set that I love and this one just went to the top of my favorite because it's so cute and I can make a bunch of them in short amount of time. 


To finish the card, I used a sentiment from old Papertrey Ink set. And, I am not kidding when I said old, but it's one of those set that I just adore.

Well peeps, that's all for today. We're getting ready for a downpour tomorrow on our neck of the wood and I have a feeling that I'll be spending quite a bit of my time in my craft room. Till next time.

1 comment:

Lori m said...

Beautiful hummingbird cards, hugs, Lori m

All The Sentiments

 Hi friends. Today, I hope to bring smile and joy to you through my cards. First up is this card featuring  Dancin' Birthday Dragon from...