Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Handmade Holidays

Hello. I am back with more cards featuring Spellbinders latest release, this time highlighting the Handmade Holidays collection. First up is my card showcasing Delivering Joy Sleigh Etched Dies.



Am keeping it clean and simple with soft coloring except for the pop of red for the sleigh. For the sentiment I used Handmade Sentiments set and finish the card by adding some enamel drops.

For my next card, as usual, I ended up with non traditional color combination to showcase Winter Rose Background Press Plate.  I used the press plate for hot foiling on this card and am happy that the roses foiled perfectly for this card.




Once the foiling done, colored the image with Copic markers. At first, I was going to leave the background white just the way it is. Bu then, that's my comfort zone, so I decided to step out and colored the background with gray. Almost went with black, but too chicken to try it and I don't want to waste the whole thing. Honestly, am not quite sure how I feel about the gray. I think it's okay, but that's about it. Won't know till I try it, right?

That's all I have for today. Hope you enjoy today's cards and my wish for you may something good happened to you today that makes your heart smile. Till next time, friends.

No comments:

Hi there. Just popping in to share a couple project I made to showcase Spellbinders Heart Hand Etched dies . For the first card above, for t...