Monday, July 29, 2024

Pug, Cat & Colorful Joy

Hi there. Today, I continue sharing cards featuring my favorite dog, Pugs. As Pug mama myself, I feel like it's my duty to share the cuteness of Pug to everyone. :) I have a few cards to share today, The first two featuring the Party PugglesColor Mix Joy Press Plates




The neat thing of this Joy press plate it comes with a mylar printed template so you can easily place the plate following the template to create the look as shown on my cards. For the above card, I keep the Pug plain. I might add something to it down the road, but for now it stays this way. For the card below, I decided to do a girl Pug. 




Now, to be fair for those who loves cat, I made another card using Color Mix Joy Press Plates and this time paired it with Cheerful Kittens set. And, I went with softer, pastel combo.



I love this Joy set. It's timeless and I can mix it with many other critter stamps or dies set that I already have. Well peeps, hope you enjoy today's cards and I hope somehow in my little way I inspire you to get crafty. Thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Winter Garden Collection

 Hi friends. Today I am sharing a couple projects I made using  the new sets from Spellbinders Winter Grace's Garden collection. First u...