Tuesday, July 30, 2024

Floral Garden

Hello. Today I am sharing a few cards I completed showcasing the new Stampendous Floral Garden and Agapanthus set.




I used Stampendous Floral Garden for both the card above and below. For the card above, I stamped the image twice using Misti. The 1st stamping was directly on the card base. Then, stamp it again on a piece of watercolor cardstock that's the same size as the card base. Once done, trim the watercolor cardstock on all 4 sides so it has even space on all side when place on top of the card base. Watercolor the image, let dry and adhere to card base. Finish by adding hot foiled sentiment.

For the card below, it's super easy as I just stamped the image on patterned paper that I have designed previously for Honey Bee. One of my favorite pattern. Hah! Again finish with foiled sentiment.




For the next card, I used  the Agapanthus set. Another quick card. I stamped the image on patterned paper. Of course, you can easily create this background with watercolor by swiping you choice of color from dark to light hue.




That's all the floral cards I have to share for today. Hope you enjoy today's inspiration & may the rest of your week be a good one. Cheers...
 

No comments:

Winter Garden Collection

 Hi friends. Today I am sharing a couple projects I made using  the new sets from Spellbinders Winter Grace's Garden collection. First u...