Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Pines & Pugs

 Hello. What, more Pugs? Yes, I am sorry, but not really. Hah! Today, I am pairing Party Puggles with Night & Day Pines Press Plate. I love this set of press plate as it allowed me to create background quickly in no time.

Here for my 1st card I used the Pines outline for the background. I guess, you could say this the day or the positive version of the background. And, I used the night or the negative version on the 2nd card.




How sweet is the Pug? I have a feeling a lot of my Christmas card this year will have a Pug on it. :) For the card above for the sentiment I used Handmade Sentiments Etched Dies set.




The Pugs on this set makes me think of Clyde, my Pug that just passed away a few months ago. He is just the sweetest and to this day when I think of him, I still feel an ache in my heart. I think whenever you lost a fur baby that you consider as family, as your baby, they will always leave an imprint on your heart.

Well peeps, that's all for today. Have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Winter Garden Collection

 Hi friends. Today I am sharing a couple projects I made using  the new sets from Spellbinders Winter Grace's Garden collection. First u...