Sunday, August 4, 2024

Forysthia & Winter Rose

Hi friends. For today I want to share this 3D card I made using Forysthia set. I am keeping the card pretty simple and paired it with Always & Forever Sentiment Strips Press Plate.



And, I just have to make another card using Winter Rose Background Press Plate because it is such a gorgeous set. Instead of doing letterpress technique, this time I used it with hot foiling and boy, I love, love the result. I almost didn't want to color it at all. For the sentiment I hot foiled one from one of my favorite set More Sentiments Hot Foil set.




Am hoping to build my Christmas card stash early this year as my friend signed me up for a pop-up holiday market. Wasn't expecting it, but it'll be quite an experience. Anyway, just a quick post and I wish you all a great Sunday.

No comments:

Winter Garden Collection

 Hi friends. Today I am sharing a couple projects I made using  the new sets from Spellbinders Winter Grace's Garden collection. First u...