Tuesday, August 6, 2024

Spellbinders August Stitched Die of The Month

 Hi there crafty peeps. Time to share the latest Spellbinders Stitched Die of the Month  and it's a fun one. Of course, I just have to pair it with my favorite set, Party Puggles. The idea is this little trouble maker get into trouble playing with paint, thus the splatter of paints on its body. :)


The pug die didn't come with any die for the tongue, so I just cut one, because come on, most pugs you see tend to have their tongue out and that's one of their cute factor in my opinion as a pug mama.

I have a feeling I'll use this Party Puggles dies set a lot. I can't help it. That's all for today and hope you enjoy today's post. Till next time.

No comments:

Winter Garden Collection

 Hi friends. Today I am sharing a couple projects I made using  the new sets from Spellbinders Winter Grace's Garden collection. First u...