Monday, July 22, 2024

Party Puggles

Hi there. Just popping in real quick. My indulgence of Pug related items continue. I really feel like month release truly made for me as it totally fulfil my love of Pugs. Today, am showcasing Spellbinders Party Puggles & Big Bicycles Etched dies set.


This Pug is the mini version and can be paired with so many other sets that I already have. Here I paired with a new set, but seriously I can  just see pairing the Pug with any floral sets or other sets that I've already owned. Am definitely looking forward to creating more with this set.

I'll be back with more from this month's release. Stay tune...

No comments:

The Ton September 2024 Release

 Hi friends. Welcome to The Ton release. I know it's been a while since we have some new sets and I am excited that we have more flower ...