Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Another card for Sweet Sunday challenge

I am on a roll this past few days. I made at least 5 cards. I actually made this dragonfly card (for Sweet Sunday Sketch Challange) before I made the birdie card that I posted on my  blog yesterday. But, as you can see I was too giddy yesterday and want to share the birdie first. And I sketch even more birdie and I will share those as soon as I have the chance making card with those image.

So, here's my vellum dragonfly. And I loved, loved PTI "Signature Greetings set by Dawn McVey". That set can dressed up any card, even the simplest one. I fell in love with that set from the moment I laid my eyes on it. Sigh.... love at first sight. :)


Well, short post for today. Hope you enjoy the card. Hugs, Vera.

2 comments:

Lea L. said...

Pretty! Love the glittery dragonfly! Great job with the sketch!

♥Lea

Nancy said...

Very lovely card, such a cheerful color scheme and so much your wonderful style. I love the Signature Greetings set too, saving my pennies to make it mine!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...