Monday, December 17, 2012

Christmas Tags

How's your weekend lovely peeps? Mine start with our company Christmas party, which was awesome. Our company is small, but I do love the people I work with. Between the construction  team and the sales team, we like each other a lot, that we're actually friends outside work.

It was fun to just hang out and celebrate. I am very thankful that hubby and I get to work together and we're so lucky to work with a boss who trust us and appreciate us. And, he even try to promote my work to other people in the building. LOL, how could I not be thankful for having a boss who support my hobby?

And, since he's handing out some Christmas presents for the people at the bank and the cafeteria at our building, he asked me to make some gift tags. As here's a look at the tags that I made for him. Super simple, so I was able to whip out a few tags in 20 minutes.


Now, I have several people helping me in distributing the cards for Caring Hearts Card Drive. One of them is Patricia Castillo who took the pics below. She took these cards to Highland Terrace in Camas, Washington.


The card package arrived safely at the destination.

Thanks, Pat who helped delivered these cards even when it was pouring rain and freezing!! I really appreciate your help.

Kathy, Activities Director, Highland Terrace, Camas, WA.

Thank you to everyone for all your hard work and supports for making the card drive successful. I appreciate you. Have a blessed day everyone.

PS: The winner of Paper Smooches set from Friday post is: irishgalkelly. Congrats and please email me your information. 




4 comments:

chillin with Quillin said...

very nice tags and congrats on getting those cards delivered, you have a big heart !!!
Paula

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Such great tags, I love them!

Lalo said...

Love the simplicity of your tags. So happy for your card drive and sad I didn't get my cards in (my kids totally wrote like two each but I'm a procrastinator :(..so sorry) anyhoo happy holidays :)

mauiquilter said...

Love the tags and especially the colors you used! You are blessed to have such a great boss too!

Spellbinders' March Stitched Die

Hi there creative peeps. Happy March. I want to pop in today to share my Spellbinders' March Stitching Die Club card. Spellbinders has l...