Saturday, December 15, 2012

Your Friendship Warms My Heart

Happy Satuday lovely peeps. Today the Pit Crew is sharing loads of fun projects where you could also see sneak peek of the upcoming January set.

Here's my card using this month "Smitten With You" set and a couple stuff from next month set. Can you  guess the theme for next month set?



I love the way this card turned out even though at first I wasn't sure where I was going with this card. I find this periwinkle blue is a hard color to work with, but I am on a mission to use more of the stash I have since I am on paper diet. :)

And with some American Crafts glitter paper and some red ink, I think the result was pretty fun & cute. And, we have more inspiration line up for you. Please check out the Pit Crew creations and don't forget to leave comments as we're giving away these sets. Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!





17 comments:

Ashley Harris said...

So cute Vera!! Love the glitter!!

Shelly said...

What an adorable card!! And you sure did, match the colors well! :)

chillin with Quillin said...

cute card, love the colors !!!
Paula

Renee V said...

Love the sweet penguins, such a beautiful CAS card!!!

Andrea6760 said...

Adorable card Vera! You did a great job using the periwinkle, it is the perfect color for the card. :) Looking forward to seeing more Valentine cards and the sets are so cute! The owls are adorable :)

Sue D said...

Love your penguin card--I really like their colorful scarves.

Unknown said...

i love your adorable card. Everything looks so good together. Great job. Thanks for sharing

marianneDOTwanhamATgmailDOTcom

Anonymous said...

Too cute! The little penguins should warm anyone's heart! If not, their little scarves should! Love the colors you chose too.

Chris R. from Iowa
ckrobinson01@hotmail.com

Karenladd said...

Awww, those little penguins are so adorable! How could you resist?!!!

Sherry Butcher said...

The penguins are too cute, love the colors on the scarves. TFS.

Alice said...

sweetness! i adore those penguins! super duper cute and fun! fabulous work as always, Vera! Hope you have a wonderful weekend! =)

Kitty said...

Your card is adorable

Blessings,
Kat

fantasia said...

Love the penguin couple. Cute simple card!

Loly Borda said...

Simply adorable! I love your colors too.

Nana Griffin said...

Cute card.

Unknown said...

The periwinkle worked perfectly on this adorable card. I love the sweet penguins and am looking forward to checking out what the other designers are doing with the other 3 stamp sets. It not often that I'm "smitten" with all the stamp sets being featured. I didn't have to look any further than the thumbnails to know they'd be added to my wish-list. I'm on crafting diet, as you are on a paper diet. I'm about ready to say "the heck with it!" ;-)

Bethany Stellpflug said...

Adorable!

Spellbinders' March Stitched Die

Hi there creative peeps. Happy March. I want to pop in today to share my Spellbinders' March Stitching Die Club card. Spellbinders has l...