Thursday, December 20, 2012

Santa Gift Card Holder

Sometimes when you don't know what to give for present, gift card would be the next best option. 

Hah... like I told my boss when he was asking about gift ideas for the concierge lady who help us distributing checks to the vendor, I told him that especially for woman please do not give gift basket. Many of us already over indulge during the holiday season, that it's better to give gift certificate, because that way at least they can purchase something they really like.

And, to compliment the gift card, tuck it in a cute gift card holder. :) Like this fun gift card holder I made (published in Paper Crafts Holiday Cards & More Vol. 7). Here's how it looks close. 



And, when open the card... ta... da.... gift card holder inside.


Hope your Thursday goes off wonderfully. We finally get a cold front. Time to wear the boots. :)

8 comments:

Kelly said...

too stinkin' CUTE!

Chark said...

so cute!

Lalo said...

So adorable!!!

pcm said...

this is darling!

Andrea6760 said...

Oh My Gosh...Its adorable!! I may need to try to make one :)

Anonymous said...

This is fantastic!

Elizabeth Allan said...

Two gifts in one!! CUTE!! Wishing you a very happy Christmas Vera!

chillin with Quillin said...

sooo cute !!!!
Merry Christmas to you and your family !!!
Paula

Spellbinders' March Stitched Die

Hi there creative peeps. Happy March. I want to pop in today to share my Spellbinders' March Stitching Die Club card. Spellbinders has l...