Sunday, December 9, 2012

SPARKS Designer Draft


Happy Monday everyone. Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Mine was super busy and tiring. I helped my girlfriend moved to a new place and then helped organized her place. I was so tired, that on Saturday night I went to bed early and went to sleep the moment my head hit the pillow. And thank goodness that our doggies decided to behave well and didn't make a peep at all till 6 AM! Thank you doggies. :)

Anyway, today we have new Paper Smooches SPARKS designer draft challenge. 


And, here's my interpretation of the sketch:




I used the Warm Hearts set. Love the egg shaped snowman. Heh... You have one week to play along. Please check out Paper Smooches SPARKS blog for more inspiration. Thank you so much for stopping by here.


4 comments:

Susan F. said...

This is one of my favorites of the cards you have made this year. I really like the techniques you've used and the snowman is adorable.

Lynn said...

I love the mix/match papers and the adorable snowman!

Esther said...

Darling card!!!! I love this snowman too!!!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

SOOOOO amazing! LOVE the papers and the design for this Christmas themed card! YOU rock!!

Spellbinders' March Stitched Die

Hi there creative peeps. Happy March. I want to pop in today to share my Spellbinders' March Stitching Die Club card. Spellbinders has l...