Saturday, December 29, 2012

Thanks A Latte

Phew... Have I been quiet this week or what? Sometime, you just need to take time for yourself and take time off from crafting. Which I did. I get to hang out with my girlfriends, make new friends, and visiting my cousin who just welcome a new bundle of joy.

And, some time to just chill after a busy week at work. I work for a home builder company and we have lots of people want to close their home before the end of the year, so hubby and I been working like crazy to make sure all the houses closed on time.

Anyway, this weekend I get crafty for a little bit and made this card for my last post of the year for Avocado Arts using their January "Perfect Blend" set.



That yummy double sided color ribbon is from May Arts in case you are wondering. I just love the hot pink and the green combo. 

I love this coffee cup stamp. Maybe because I am a coffee drinker. ;) Wouldn't this be cute to give to someone to thank them for whatever reason and include a Starbuck gift card? 

My team mates has created some fab eye candy for you all. Please check them out.

3 comments:

Ashley Harris said...

Super cute Vera! Have a wonderful day!

Unknown said...

I died a little this is so cute it makes me want to eat your card!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Cute card...love the fun colors!

Spellbinders' March Stitched Die

Hi there creative peeps. Happy March. I want to pop in today to share my Spellbinders' March Stitching Die Club card. Spellbinders has l...